Last updated: April 06, 2023
At Sociable, (“Sociable,” “we, “us” and/or “our”), we the website www.sociable.how (the “Website”), the conversational AI and related services.
1. Information we collect
For those who are using Sociable Software (Conversational AI) as a customer (”Customers”): When you use any Sociable Software as a Service (the “Services”), we store all the content you provide, including but not limited to accounts for team members, files, pictures, project information, and any other information that you provide to the Services.
In and through the Services, we also collect data about usage of the Services. This may include, but is not limited to, numbers of instagram followers, flows, instagram live users, etc.
Types of Personal Information:
1. Information collected from Sociable Customers (“Customers”): We may collect personal information such as name, address, company name, identification, publicly available social media profile information, e-mail, IT information (IP addresses, usage data, cookie data, browser data) and financial information (credit card details, account details, payment information). We use a third-party service provider to process credit card transactions, who are governed by their own agreements
2. data collected for and by our Customers: Our services allow you to import personal information that you have collected from your users, customers, prospective customers, and social media and messaging platform contacts (collectively “Followers”) or other individuals. As we have no direct relationship with your Followers or any person other than you, you are responsible for ensuring you have the appropriate permission and legal basis for us to collect and process information about those individuals. We may use and incorporate information you have provided, or we have collected from you, or collected about Subscribers, into our features as part of our Services
3. sensitive personal information: We request that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or union membership) through the Services or otherwise.
2. Purpose of data collection
For service operations (1.) to operate, maintain, administer and improve the Services; (2.) to manage and communicate with you regarding your Services account, if you have one, including by sending you Services announcements, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; (3.) to process payments you make through the Services; (4.) to better understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Services; (v) to send you information about the Services by email (vi) to respond to your Services-related requests, questions and feedback.
3. Sharing private and personal information
Service Providers (Third Parties): We may use third-party companies or individuals to provide and administer the Services on our behalf, such as bill and credit card payment processing, customer support, hosting, email delivery, and database management services. These service providers are only permitted to use your personal information to perform these tasks for lawful business purposes in accordance with the terms of our agreement with them.
Professional Advisors: We may disclose your personal information to professional advisors such as lawyers, financial specialists, business specialists, and insurers as necessary to provide professional services to us.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement: Protection and Safety: We may disclose information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as required by law, and disclose and use such information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws and legal requests, enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Services, protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and protect against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity.
4. Customer’s rights and choices for data protection
Object to processing: You may have the right to object to Sociable’s processing of your personal information. You may do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under “Contact Us” heading below.
Restrict processing: You may have the right to request that Sociable restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy of your personal information or when you have objected to processing, for the period of time it takes for Sociable to verify your objection.
Data portability: You may have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit that data to another data controller.
Withdraw consent: If Sociable is processing your personal information based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under “Contact Us” heading below.
- Note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, to complete any transactions that you began prior to your request, or for other purposes as required or permitted by applicable law.
For the data controlled by our Customers: if you are an individual whose personal information is processed by Sociable on behalf of a customer, you will need to contact that customer directly to exercise your data protection rights. Sociable will assist its customers in responding to your requests in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
5. How long we keep Customer’s information
We understand the importance of protecting your personal information, and we will only retain it for as long as necessary to provide our Services or to comply with legal obligations, settle disputes, prevent misuse, and enforce our agreements. If we are required by law to do so, we will delete your personal information by erasing it from our database.
6. Children’s information
We are committed to protecting children's privacy online. The Site and/or the Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians to be involved in and monitor their children's online activity. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will take steps to delete the information promptly. If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us immediately so we can delete the information. You may do so by contacting us using the contact details provided under “Contact Us” heading below.
Notification of Security Breach: In the event of a security breach that results in unauthorized access to our system, which may impact you or your Followers, Sociable is committed to promptly notifying you. We will provide you with all necessary information regarding the breach, and we will also detail the steps taken to address the situation. Our priority is to ensure the protection of your personal information and that of your Followers, and we take all necessary measures to prevent any future security breaches.
Protection of Your Personal Information: At Sociable, we make every effort to safeguard personal information from loss, unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We consider the nature of the personal information and the risks involved in processing it when implementing reasonable and appropriate measures to ensure its protection.
Although we strive to store personal information collected through our Site and Services in a secure environment that is not accessible to the public, we cannot guarantee the security of personal information during its transmission or storage on our systems. We also acknowledge that third-party entities such as hackers may illegally obtain access to personal information, despite our security measures. Thus, we do not warrant or represent that personal information about you will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties.